Saturday, March 1, 2008

Behind the university lies the identity

The story of Jessica Soho in Iraq inspires me to do the writing while the books of Rizal persuade me to care to this country.

My experience in Japan as some OFW may call the routinenary challenges that they are facing (such as loneliness, miscommunication and discrimination) made me want changes. Reluctant of telling this to my parents my ambition was hardly supported, but soon after, They don't have a choice. They accept it.

They search the net to find a place that they knew i would be able to enhance my capabilities and they spotted the Manila Times School of Journalism.

"the school is not meant for people who is not interested in the field" Dra. Boayes told me when i inquired. The school may be shallow and dark, It does not have the university structure of having gym, quadrangle and multi purpose halls. Unexpectedly, I like how it feels to be in . To have the hands on training. I never thought the school will suite my interest, my ambition and my identity, continuously, i felt the passion in writing in everything the school offers me to do.

One day im looking forward to have my own documentary that will enhance and change the life of people. The power to reach out to the forgotten behind this university i had my identity a new breed of youth that may offer the great change my country is asking for


For my mom who worked hard and still facing the routinenary challenges

1 comment:

Rome Jorge said...

Checked, posted on time - Prof. Jorge